2:57:00 AM

lame

this post will be the lamest post ever. trust me -.-

it's been a long while since I last listened to the old Silverchair album and I've been getting these awesome memories about the life I once had. The most pulsating effect caused would be from the song 'Miss You Love' ;') .I remember having this song played over and over before I went to school. awwhh the memories. and so off i go searching for some cool video of this song played live and yeah i found one. here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl4LULI5k0Q :) . what's so lame about that huh? well my eyes are all watery after seeing this video. clearly Daniel Johns is a very underrated songwriter and singer. 'cause you can actually see and feel the feelings he have for this song. i'm lame. hbu?



curse you all -.- hahaha

0 point of view(s):

Post a Comment