5:37:00 AM

Peace, Love, Empathy :)

in music, i am only interested with bands with powerful deep lyrics and which is why i am not afraid to say that i'm an outdated person who still listens to old bands. why? because nowadays, bands play music for the cash and fame, not for the sake of having their thoughts shared. i wouldn't say that all new bands are the same. there are many strong reasons why i take Saosin, Devildriver, Circa Survive and Nirvana (just to name a few) as my favorite. they write things with emotions. devildriver? yah a speed metal band, but man their lyrics! dez fafara often has concrete ideas on his words not just plain screams and growls. anthony green (former Saosin, now Circa Survive) is hell of a writer and singer. he write things with deep emotions and often in his shows, he cried. i'm not gay and nor did i see this as gayish (-.-) . he sings his heart out, not his head. same as kurt cobain. kurt, a dying soul from the very age of childhood, writes deep explicit lyrics. it's sad the fact that he is dead right now.

anyhoo, i was browsing for circa survive videos on youtube to listen to their acoustics, and i found across this. a video of circa survive doing a cover of nirvana's song entitled 'dumb'. enjoy the emotions poured :) .
(do any of you 4 followers have any idea why the title is "Peace,Love,Empathy"? those words are the last words written by kurt cobain in his life. his last words written in his suicide note :( .)


I'm not like them, but I can pretend. The sun is gone, but I have a light
The day is done, I'm having fun. I think I'm dumb, or maybe just happy
Think I'm just happy (x3)
My heart is broke, but I have some glue. Help me inhale and mend it with you
We'll float around and hang out on clouds. Then we'll come down, and have a hangover.
Have a hangover (x3)
Skin the sun, fall asleep.
Wish away, soul is cheap.
Lesson learned, wish me luck.
Soothe the burn
Wake me up
I'm not like them, but I can pretend. The sun is gone, but I have a light
The day is done, I'm having fun. I think I'm dumb, or Maybe just happy
Think I'm just happy (x3)
I think I'm Dumb (x12)

sad ;'(

0 point of view(s):

Post a Comment