7:51:00 PM

Herbology 101

I've been falling back to lots of my old habits lately, and one of it includes heavy smoking. I had once managed to quit smoking for like 3 months before starting this 'hobby' all over again. When I first started smoking, it was for the fun of it and for the pleasure-ness i get from that heavy riot-like smoke running down the air stream. I wouldn't dare to admit the fact that I am a heavy smoker 'cause there are lots of other people around me that smoke a hell lot more than me back in my early-years-of-smoking, and so I came up with the idea to categorize myself as a 'middleweight smoker', *if this term ever exist* . I used to smoke around 10 cigarettes the most at any given day, but ever since months ago, I noticed that I smoked AT LEAST 10 to 12 cigarettes per day.

And it wasn't long before the effects take control of the wheel, as I had been having continuous headache lately. 'Cause of this headache, I couldn't stand to see any lights or hear any loud or screeching noises as it will only amplify these throbbing pain that I go through. And my throat just can't take any of this anymore. I wake up every single day with a 'scratched-out' feeling within this walls of esophagus, and this will sound pretty weak but I can't sing at notes that I can normally do. In a simpler form; I can't sing anymore. Plus, nicotine is a really bad ass menace. I really want to stop smoking but I failed to do so every time I smell or see the mesmerizing smokes of a cigarette. It's lame but it's true, you may have stumbled upon these words so very frequently but believe me, it is HARD to quit smoking. I just hope that these headaches will soon go away without having to have me as its companion.
Peace, Empathy, Smoke-off.

0 point of view(s):

Post a Comment