6:58:00 PM

But I'd never really cared.

I was enjoying my time watching Seniman Bujang Lapok with my youngest sister who's just 7, when suddenly my mom let out this, "Adik ni kecik kecik tengok cerita P. Ramlee, macam orang tua dah*giggle*" . It made me realized the fact that even though every single one of us in this family are hugely different from one another, we still share a common interest; P. Ramlee (Teuku Zakaria Teuku Nyak Puteh.


And so off I went looking for some blogs and articles on him and eventually stopped at this one article which really made me felt like, uh, dunno, ehm, mad i guess? No, stoked perhaps? Or yeah, STFU maybe? Yeahh, i'll pick the latter one. This one article had this "Malay this, Malay that" , "Chinese this, Chinese that" issues lingering through its every pixels possible. *sigh* . Recently, I'd kinda made, like an oath to myself that I will never ever indulge myself with these POLITICAL BULLSHIT ever again, but hey who's to blame? I'll play. Try this, and read the comments below http://arifomar.blogspot.com/2010/04/pesanan-allahyarham-tan-sri-p-ramlee.html. I'm never a racist, let alone a cultist, so. . .I dunno, there's something about each and every single one of us that makes me believe in unity. I don't give a fuck about democracy or autocracy or be it any possible names, I only care about unity. Our country is a 'democracy-based' country and let's see how far we'd been now. Politics? "May It Cease" because yeahh, "Us Malaysians're Now Obliterated". The main reason for all of this mad carousel is "Politicians Are Sickening" everyone with their empty scripts and act. We don't need a party, we need a leader.
Peace, Empathy, Pen Off.

0 point of view(s):

Post a Comment