11:11:00 PM

Change, or stay old trying.


1 - I'd decided that it is no longer appropriate for me to be taking education lightly.

2 - I wanna start with guitar all over again.

3 - I would love to try and touch different topics in future songwriting process.

4 - Most of those I knew had changed, and I refuse to do the same.

5 - I'd found my once lost favorite t-shirt. I should take extra care of my belongings.

6 - The past is only the future with the lights on, so I should be prepared eyh?

7 - Being with the people I trusted most is a blessing. Treasure it.

8 - Had watched '1 Litre of Tears' recently and yeah I was touched by that series, who wouldn't huh? No more of my time should be wasted with super useless things.

9 - I WILL TRY MY BEST TO FORGET YOU AND YOUR TRANCE LIKE EFFECT ON ME. YOU'RE NO LONGER WELCOME IN MY LIFE, MJ. *but i suppose exceptions are possible right?*

10 - People come and people go, but I'll be here to write more and more. *it rhymes!*



Peace, Empathy, Pen Off :)

0 point of view(s):

Post a Comment